FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is the enlargement of the breast in a male. The term derived from the Greek word "gyne" meaning"woman"; and "mastos" meaning "breast". Gynecomastia is not a new condition; studies of King Tut's mummy have shown that Egypt's boy king had enlarged breast tissue.
- Who suffers from Gynecomastia?
- What is Gynexin™ Alpha Formula?
- How many capsules are there in each bottle of Gynexin™?
- How does Gynexin™ work?
- How do I take Gynexin™?
- Are there any precautions I should be aware of before starting Gynexin™?
- My country is not in your checkouts list of accepted countries for making an online payment. What can I do?
- Is the product packaged discreetly?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- I am under the age of 18, can I take Gynexin™?
- Can I take other supplements while taking Gynexin™?
- What currency is Gynexin™ sold in? How much is that in my currency?
- Do you have any before and after pictures?
- What payment methods do you offer?
- What name will appear on my credit card statement?